Davinor TOM11 is a modern opacity and transmission meter optimized for thin materials like plastic films, sheets and papers. This instrument is ideal for checking the clarity or color density properties and for ensuring consistent quality of production.
TOM11 can be used as a simple standalone instrument close to a production line. Or it can be taken into a lab and connected to a PC for data capture, saving and visualization. Either way it will give accurate results quickly and easily.
Simplicity of use is a great benefit of this system; users don’t even have to touch the instrument but instead can use both hands to insert and to move a sample.
TOM11 KEY FEATURES
- Measures light attenuation due to a material under test.
- Results are reported as relative transmittance or as opacity units (selectable) with resolution of 0.1%.
- Designed especially for thin materials like plastic films or papers.
- Can be used as standalone unit or as connected to a Windows PC by USB cable.
- Integrated LCD display for standalone operation, showing current value and average.
- Easy to use Windows software for data capture and visualization included in the package.